For the first time in our Lanexang United Football Club are the champions of Laos after securing the 2016 Lao Premier League title on Sunday night against last year champion Lao Toyota FC
- Lanexang United are crowned Lao Premier League champions for the first time
- Lao Toyota FC defeat last night means Lanexang United cannot be caught at the top
- Coach Leonardo Vitorino side have been top of the table since March 2016
- Lao National Striker Khampheng Saiyavouthi sensational hattrick made him as a legend
- Lanexang United shocked LPL Champions of 2015 in the first half with 2 goals
- Lao Toyotas comeback came to late after a well fighting second half
- Brazilian coach Leonardo Vitorino and his players have captured the imaginations of football fans around Laos with modern football.
- A a combination of investment for the ambitious club and hard work has seen them transform into champions.
Lao Premier League 2016 Week 24
FT | Lanexang United 3-1 Lao Toyota FC
- Lanexang United: 8' 30' 59' Khampheng Saiyavouthi
- Lao Toyota FC: 69' Kazuo Homma
Photo Credit: Lanexang United